The type of birth control pills you choose is your own choice, as there are many options available in the market. Sexually drive female can consider these birth control pills. Basically, birth control pills are the medication used by the female to prevent pregnancy. These are also known as an oral contraceptive, as they are intaken through the mouth. The mention below is the advantage, risk and side effects involved in the use of birth control pills.
Deciding perfect birth control pill
The choice of the pill can vary from one woman to another. You should consult your doctor before the use of it, as every pill is not fit for every woman. The enlisted below are a factor that can alter your choice:
- Whether you are breastfeeding
- your cardiovascular health
- other chronic health conditions you may have
- Your menstrual symptom
- other medications you may take
How to use birth control pills?
Control pills in a variety of combination. These packing may include such as
- 21-day cycles
- 24-day cycles
- 28-day cycles
- Protractedschedules can follow 91-day cycles.
Progestin-only pills that are only come in packs of 28 days. You can consult a doctor or you can take one pill at the same time every day.
There are several benefits of birth control pills. Some of them are enlisted below.
- They 24/7 companion, as, you do notneed to worry about birth control during your special moment, intimacy.
- Birth control pills effective, as it is a better option than other birth control options.
- Birth control pills are helpful for women in the heavy or irregular period, as it regulates your menstrual cycle.
- They are very effective and reversible as, when you stop taking them you can continue with your normal cycle and you can get pregnant.
Combination pills may also provide some fortification against the following problem enlisted below:
- Thinning Bones
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endometrial and ovarian cancer
- Non-cancerous breast growths
- severe menstrual cramps
Birth control pills are most effective for most of the women, but they also have some side effects involved. The enlisted below are some major effects involved
- bleeding between periods
- low sex drive
- breast tenderness
If you come across these side effects, consult your doctor, as they may advise you some other pills, as every women hormonereact differently towards the pills.