The holidays are fast approaching and it’s the best time to gather with friends and family for a memorable celebration. If you’re residing in the 30 states that allow the medical and recreational use of cannabis, you’re up for a treat. We have prepared 3 refreshingly good cannabis drinks recipes for you to try at home.
Let’s get the ball rolling with the Vanilla Cannabis Milkshake. Here’s what you need:
- 4 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 7-8 tablespoons of sugar (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 1 and ½ cups cannabis milk
- Combine everything in the blender and mix thoroughly until the desired texture is achieved. You can add shaved ice for a more refreshing kick.
- Pour in a mason glass to enjoy!
This recipe is the easiest to make and doesn’t require too many ingredients. For the cannabis milk, you can get one from registered dispensaries.
Hot Chocolate with Cannabis
If you’re looking for something to boost your energy in the morning, you can try this recipe. It’s sweet, tasty and with a hint of cannabis for the desired kick. You can also serve this to your friends for breakfast and brunch.
Here’s what you need:
- Finely ground cannabis flowers
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups of milk
- ¾ vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of boiling water
- ½ cup of cream
- Add the finely ground cannabis flower into your milk and mix with the boiling water. Place this mixture into a boiler and let it boil for 2 hours.
- Strain the mixture with a cloth to get rid of the cannabis residue.
- Add cocoa, a pinch of salt and sugar. Stir everything and taste.
- Serve and enjoy the goodness of cocoa plus cannabis.
This recipe is a bit tricky with milk being infused with cannabis. However, you are free to buy cannabis milk for better taste and hassle-free preparation.
Cannabis Iced Tea
For a refreshing drink this Christmas, why not opt for the cannabis iced tea. The cannabis taste is mild but you can tell the difference.
For the ingredients, you’ll be needing:
- 4 Chai Tea Bags
- 5 cups of boiling water
- 1/3 cup of sugar (any type)
- 3-5 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 1 can condensed milk
- Steep the bags into the boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove the bags and add the sugar.
- Combine cannabutter and condensed milk in a small bowl.
- Fill the mug with tea and add the butter mixture on top. Stir to enjoy!
What are you waiting for? Serve these drinks hot or cold and make everyone happy! Make sure to buy only from credible dispensaries for quality cannabis edibles and products.
Author: Carrie Sze